Parties, turkey leftovers, appetizer buffets and alcohol….the average person gains 7-10 pounds during the 8 week holiday season. The holidays are not the time to start a weight loss program, but don’t fall completely off the wagon. Let us help you make healthy choices and maintain your current weight through this joyous time of year.
Sign up for the MDG Challenge through Dr. Kim’s Maintain Don’t Gain FB group
The Challenge Rules:
• Pre Holiday Weigh-In Mon November 21 – Wed November 23 – Record and submit to Dr. Kim
• Post Holiday Weigh-In January 2 – January 4 – Submit to Dr. Kim
• Stay within 2 pounds of your pre holiday weight and you will be entered to win cash and prizes.
Your Materials for MDG Challenge Success
• Light Holiday Party Tips and Choices
• Light Holiday Recipes and Easy Substitutions
• Winter and Travel Exercise Ideas
• Travel snacks for air and road trips
• Complete resistance band workout, including 5 days of full body workouts
• Daily and Weekly email tips and encouragement to keep you on track
In our effort to be a greener office all of your materials will be emailed or sent via FB messanger to you – save a tree!